Grown in the sultry southern states of India, these flavorful mangoes are a global favorite. Not only are they delicious, but they also have a lower sugar content than other mangoes, making them a healthier alternative for those looking to satisfy their sweet cravings.
What do these tangy, sweet mangoes bring to the brewing process? They add an unparalleled explosion of flavor to your fruited beers without the high sugar count, so you can indulge without feeling terribly guilty.
Plus, these mangoes are very versatile. From light and breezy wheat beers to bold and hoppy IPAs, Totapuri mango puree plays well with a variety of brew styles and flavor palate. Get ready for a brewing adventure that’s gonna be pure(e) bliss!
4 juicy reasons why mango puree is a perfect match for craft beer
If you’re brewing fruited craft beers, mango puree should be your new BFF. Here are four juicy reasons why.
- It adds a unique tropical flavor that’ll have you feeling like you’re sipping a fruity cocktail on a beach somewhere.
- It compliments all kinds of beer styles – from wheat beers to IPAs to tangy sour ales.
- It’s a total time-saver – no need to fuss with sourcing, peeling, and chopping fresh fruit.
- Last but not least, using puree lets you dial in the perfect amount of fruit flavor, so you can achieve a brew that’s just right. It’s like having a secret fruity weapon in your beer arsenal!
3 smooth tips for brewing with mango puree
If you’ve never used mango puree before, don’t worry. It’s an easy ingredient to work with when you keep a few tips in mind.
- Make sure you select the right amount of puree for your beer. The amount of puree you add will depend on the desired fruit flavor intensity, the beer style, and the batch size. As a general rule, you should use about 1─2 pounds of puree per 5 gallons of beer.
- Consider adding puree during secondary fermentation, as this will allow the fruit flavors to blend better with the beer.
- Be mindful of the sugar content in the puree, as this can affect the final gravity and alcohol content of your beer.
Mango puree is a versatile ingredient for craft beer lovers.
Mango puree can be used in a wide range of beer styles. For example, it can add a tropical twist to a light wheat beer or complement the hoppy bitterness of an IPA. It can also work well in sour ales, where the fruit’s acidity balances the brew’s sourness, and it can be combined with other flavors to create completely unique beer recipes. For example, you might add cinnamon or cardamom to create a mango chai beer or use basil or mint to create a mango mojito beer. Getting thirsty yet?
Puree Arete’s mango puree: a high-quality solution
When it comes to brewing with mango puree, the quality of the puree matters. That’s where Puree Arete comes in. We offer high-quality mango puree that’s free of additives, preservatives, and sweeteners. Our puree is made from 100% ripe mangoes that are carefully processed to preserve their natural flavors and aromas, and we offer excellent customer service and support for craft brewers. With Puree Arête, you can trust that you’re getting the best possible product and assistance.
So go ahead and embrace the tropical twist – your taste buds (and your customers) will thank you!
Whether you’re a seasoned craft brewmaster or a newcomer to the craft beer scene, we encourage you to experiment with mango puree and see how it can take your beer to the next level. With its unique tropical flavor, versatility, and ease of use, mango puree is a valuable ingredient to add to your brewing toolkit. And when you’re ready to try it out, we recommend choosing Puree Arete’s mango puree for a high-quality, additive-free product that will enhance the natural flavors of your beer.